YAY Funimation!! <3

• Hello! My name is Erin and I am a doctor. I am in my 3rd year of residency to become an anesthesiologist! YAY operating room! I have been on Funimation for a long time. I love the site and I love the shows they are acquiring. In an alternate universe I work for them haha!

I look forward to meeting fellow Otakus and talking about common interests! <3

• Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Hey Erin, congratulations on your residency! I recently just got Funimation on my cable, and am somewhat new to the anime scene. I enjoy most of the shows I come across. What are some of your favorites?

• Welcome to the forums, Erin. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• welcome to the forums. enjoy posting with us.

• Awesome! I'll make sure to check it out!!! Thanks jlaking!

My top are: Case Closed, Yu Yu Hakusho and Fairy tail. I love to explore new things though! I am extremely open. I just finished Shiki. Very interesting! What are some of your favorites ccarawr?

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the Edit Post button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• It's hard to pick. This is because I'll see something and think "oh hey, here's one I haven't seen, I'll just check it out for a few…" and then it's three hours later haha. However if I have to choose, I really like Tokyo Ghoul, Blue Exorcist, Attack on Titan, and Soul Eater. I have seen bits and pieces of Fairy Tail, but have never sat down and committed to watching it. It looks good, so I may have to do just that :) I added you as a friend on here, hope you don't mind. I'm an Ohio girl myself.

• Welcome to the forums Erin!

• Welcome to the community.
    I hope you enjoy it here

-Kenshin

• @eebmadam:

Awesome! I'll make sure to check it out!!! Thanks jlaking!

My top are: Case Closed, Yu Yu Hakusho and Fairy tail. I love to explore new things though! I am extremely open. I just finished Shiki. Very interesting! What are some of your favorites ccarawr?

Well eebmadam, if you're open to new things, I strongly recommend any of the 2 Fullmetal Alchemist series'. My personal pick is the brotherhood series though. Even though some will say the original is better, and in some aspects it is, Brotherhood is a much better series in my opinion.