How old are the main characters

• This may sound like a really dumb question, but bear with me. I was talking with my friend one day and the subject of Rias and groups ages came up. At first I thought they where just normal ages like 15-17. But then my friend ponited out scenes where pieces that came before issei where being reincarnated and Then I noticed the cloths that they where wearing and it started to make me wonder if they are really teenagers or just posing as them

• Rias and Akeno and definitely not teenagers. probably a couple hundred years old at least. Nekomata live around 80 to 90 years, so I'd bet Koneko is probably in her 20's since she doesn't really look any different from her flashback. My guess is that Kiba, Xenovia and Asia are the same age as Issei. No idea about Gasper, maybe several decades.

• Judging by what rias and kiba where wearing when she found him at 13 years old, I don't think kiba is all too young. But I also have to consider devils how devils age, which I'm not quite sure of

• @Getchman:

Rias and Akeno and definitely not teenagers. probably a couple hundred years old at least. Nekomata live around 80 to 90 years, so I'd bet Koneko is probably in her 20's since she doesn't really look any different from her flashback. My guess is that Kiba, Xenovia and Asia are the same age as Issei. No idea about Gasper, maybe several decades.

Not unless you're a devil in which case you live to be 10,000+ years old. Poor Issei, divine dividing and juggernaut drive cost him 99% life-points.

But they are definitely teenagers (this includes Rossweisse).