Newbie to Anime

• Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie to anime and have been working through series that I've been able to find online. I'm looking forward to the many I'll now be able to find on Funimation :) I'd really love suggestions on shows that I might like from those of you who know anime!
    So far some of the shows that I've particularly enjoyed included Blue Exorcist, Full Metal Alchemist, The Devil is a Part Timer, Noragami, Cowboy Bebop, Sword Art Online, and Hunter x Hunter. I specifically dislike Pokemon, Sailor Moon and the repetitive fighting shows (like Dragon Ball). I also dislike cutesy school girls with bouncing boobs (designed to be sexy).
    If anyone can suggest more shows that I may like I'd appreciate the help :)

• Hello and welcome to the forums.

Some suggestions, most of which can be watched here:

Seraph of the End
    Accel World - not a Funimation show
    Log Horizon - not a Funimation show
    Attack on Titan
    Soul Eater
    Baccano!
    Rage of Bahamut
    Black Lagoon
    Jormungand

I assume you've seen both the first FMA and Brotherhood? If not, both are worth watching.

• Welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting.
    A couple suggestions: Shakugan no Shana, Black Cat, C- the money of soul and possibility, Heroic Age and you might give Fairy Tail a try.

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :hmm:

As for suggestions, I recommend Baccano! and Space Dandy. And if you're not already watching Blood Blockade Battlefront this season, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Heroic Age, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Heh i recommend maybe D. greyman i just started it my self and i'm enjoying it!

• Hello and welcome to the forum

Yes somebody with a heroic age suggestion, I was beginning to think I was the only one. Witch Hunter Robin is another good one.

-Kenshin

• I'm pretty new to anime, as well (I don't know what took me so long!), and I really enjoy DeathNote, Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, and I would say Blue Exorcist, but you mentioned you have already watched that. Likewise, if you have any recommendations for me, I'd appreciate it :)