What's your favorite video game and why?

• My favorite video game is joygame,one piece online.Anyways, tell me what your favorite video game is and why!

• YES, I KNOW THIS.
    I'm playing this game too, it's One Piece Online.

• Hard one I need time to think that over!

• I'm absolutely obsessed with the batman games. they're really well made and fun to play. (except origins) I can't say which out of the 4 is my favorite favorite though. They're all pretty great! :D
    '

• Sleeping Dogs.

I love the story line, graphics, & action.

• Even though this topic was originally created by a bot trying to advertise a link to its' own website, the topic of the thread is still innocent enough, so I'll leave it open.

As for me, my top three games are:

1. Chrono Trigger - Absolutely all-time favorite. Have played through it more times than I can count.
    2. Final Fantasy VII - Probably one of my favorite casts of characters ever. (CloTi4LYFE)
    3. Metal Slug 3 - The epitome of arcade run & gun shooters. That last level, man….

• Oh, I wanna go!

1: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. (I actually just bought the Skull Kid figure that came with the 3DS remake from Amazon because I missed my chance on Pre-orders)
    2: Pokemon Insert Color, Gemstone, or Letter here Seriously, 20 years strong of Pokemon and not a disappointing game yet.
    3: Obligatory mention to World of Warcraft. Played it for over 10 years…Also look at my forum name!

Honorable mentions:
    Mario 64, Paper Mario (The original), RE4, Super Smash Bros, Fire Emblem.

• Top favorites:

1. Banjo-Tooie
    2. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
    3. Rock Band 2

Most hours played (estimate):

1. Rock Band 2
    2. Team Fortress 2
    3. Star Fox 64