New To This Site

• Hello my name is Kathy & I'm new here to this website.
    How glad I am to have found this website center of anime's as I wanted to watch anime's, catch up on newest anime features, episodes.
    Just a little about me - formerly I lived in the Maryland - Washington, DC area, the local cable TV provider had special "on demand" section where I could select & watch anime. That was great as I could see anime, & anime from the manga series I had read.
    My niece is special one who introduced me to Manga. She asked me to teach how to draw. I agreed. She said she wanted to draw "Manga." Didn't know what that was so I did internet searches. In those searches I found manga, how to draw, also anime.
    It was fun. My niece enjoyed learning how to draw manga. She didn't need a lot of my help. Then I was drawing manga too.
    Began buying manga titles, manga magazine at local book store, & then watching anime on cable TV.
    Then I moved to Florida. Sad as my local cable TV provider didn't have special "on demand" section featuring anime in new & wide selection.
    I was depressed, what to do?
    And I found this website with access to my favorite anime titles, plus recent & new anime.
    Now I can watch & enjoy on my laptop in my bedroom, visiting with my niece, etc.

My fave anime titles? "Ouran High School Host Club," "XXXholic," "Trigun," "Cowboy Bebop," "Black Butler," & more.

• Hi Kathy. Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. :)

• Welcome Kathy to the Funi forums/site. Enjoy posting with us. :)