Looking for similar shows to watch!!!

• I"m currently watching Ergo Proxy, and Psycho-Pass, and I"m enjoying those shows a lot. So I"m kind of looking for similar shows to watch…

Thanks.
    Zeros

• It sounds like you're a fan of the cyberpunk genre. In that case I recommend Ghost in the Shell, Texhnolyze, Serial Experiments Lain, Akira, and Armitage.

• SpacemanHardy basically covered all of the dark, cyberpunk essentials. If you're going with Ghost in the Shell, my personal favorite is the very first film. :)

Though, here are some shows slightly similar to Psycho-Pass in some regard:

Darker Than Black- Though it's technically a superpower anime, you'll find some similarities and probably end up liking it.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica- A brutal deconstruction of the "magical girl" genre. The reason I'm bringing it up here is because the writer for Psycho-Pass, Gen Uro'butcher' (Gen Urobuchi), is the same writer for the PMMM series.

Aldnoah.Zero- Haven't seen it, but I know that Gen Urobuchi is involved and that it interested Psycho-Pass fans.

Ergh, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here, since Hardy stole my GitS, SEL, and Akira recommendations.

• Thanks for the suggestions guys. I have to say that I got into the genre thanks to Serial Experiments Lain and Ghost in the Shell. I"ll give your suggestions a try.

Thanks again.
    Zeros