Herro :3

• New here, looking for good shows and recommendations. (I have seen, SAO 1 and 2, Log Horizon, Akame Ga Kill, Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon, and AOT) Not into Naruto, or One Piece (don't hate me). Love anything relating to RPG anime like SAO or Log Horizon, but also enjoy thick plots like Akame Ga Kill though it is depressing af.

Also, I cannot edit my forum signature, after I click profile settings the page is blank while subscription and the other option boxes pop up perfectly fine… waahh I want to re-size my sig (it says it will be re-sized but didn't specify it was going to be cut off.

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

The issue with your profile page showing up blank is connected to your signature. It's a glitch in the website that happens whenever you post a link to an image in your signature box. The admins already know about the issue and are currently working on a fix. If you like, you can send in a support ticket to www.funimation.com/support and the admins will see if they can help you out.

Also, if you enjoyed SAO and Log Horizon, be sure to check out Accel World as well.

• Before SAO and Log Horizon, there was .hack//Sign ~_^

Oh, and welcome aboard!

• Welcome to the forums! :)

• Welcoem to the forums. Some shows that are kinda game related are Ragnarok, .hack series and Tower of Druaga, all here on funi. Accel World over on Neon Ally. Something Funi has that is game based you might also enjoy is D-Frag!
    Anyway, enjoy posting with us.

• Oh, Baldr Force EXE as well.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Heroic Age, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.