Nobunagun, What did you think?

• It has been a week or so since this series was added for Elite members, What did you think of it?

Personally from me, I enjoyed every second I watched it. I found it exciting, humorous, action packed from the first episode. Overall I would say Nobunagun was a good Anime show to watch, something to come back too if one would need a action/gun'm fix.

So please, respond with your opinions and thoughts. Thank you!

• Welcome to the forums. I'll go ahead and move this to the official Nobunagun forums where it'll be more appropriate. :)

• Thank you Spaceman, my apologies for the wrong forums.

• 's cool. ~_^

Personally I've only watched the first two episodes of Nobunagun so far, but I really like it. I'm waiting for the next FUNimation sale at RightStuf so I can order the bluray set (I'm from the old crowd who still prefers discs to streaming).

• it's a decent show. some good comedy, and a much better English actor for Shio. I wish it sold better in Japan, because the entire show felt like one massive prologue and it could definitely use a second season

• I liked the interesting artistic, polychomatic art styles that occurred during battle scenes. I also liked the general ideal of reincarnating brilliant historical minds in order to fight against an overwhelming adversary as well as Nobunagun herself as a legitimately powerful (and reckless) fighter

I did not like the tentacles. I thought tentacles went out of style in anime well before 2014, but I guess this show begs to differ