Hello!

• hey, i'm sort of new to forums in general so this is my first time posting on one.

i'm robin galaxy, i'm 17, a girl who likes both boys and girls, and i like shoujo, sports anime, and certain shounen anime.

i don't like capitalization very much, so please bear with me, haaah. also, emotes are kind of a thing i do ^^;; very often.

i like video games, and my favorites are the dangan ronpa series, persona 4 (still playing), and most dating sims. i usually only play handheld; i have a 3ds and a ps vita. i'm not open to giving out my friend code or my psn account unless i know you irl though, sorry!!!!

i'm in a few fandoms, including homestuck, evangelion, free!, dangan ronpa, and a few others i can't think of.

• Welcome to the forums, Robin. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• Welcome to the forums, Robin! ^___^

My name's Rissa and it's great to meet you! I share your love of emotes, so don't worry. x3

EMOTES ARE LOVE. :DDDD