Hello again ^_^

• New forum so I thought I might as well re-introduce myself :3.

Hello everyone. My name's Ryan, I'm a 26 year old guy, and my favorite anime genres are shounen and shoujo :D.

As for how I listen to/watch anime, I prefer English Dubs, but I will watch an anime with Japanese voices and English subtitles, if there's no English Dub.

I'm also a gamer, but I only play Action/Adventure, RPG, and Shooter games (all 3 genres must have third-person view).

Anyway, I look forward to befriending new people and having fun on here :).

• Oh hey, I know you. I see you often over at The Fandom Post forums if I'm not mistaken.

Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• @Toddler:

New forum so I thought I might as well re-introduce myself :3.

Hello everyone. My name's Ryan, I'm a 26 year old guy, and my favorite anime genres are shounen and shoujo :D.

As for how I listen to/watch anime, I prefer English Dubs, but I will watch an anime with Japanese voices and English subtitles, if there's no English Dub.

I'm also a gamer, but I only play Action/Adventure, RPG, and Shooter games (all 3 genres must have third-person view).

Anyway, I look forward to befriending new people and having fun on here

I know a Ryan. But there's lotsa Ryan's in the world. Would your last name happen to begin with a B? (Not going to say full names, in case of privacy and what-not. :P)

The Ryan I know is married to another good friend of mine named Tricia. He's probably around your same exact age, too. xD

Anyways, all of that aside, welcome to the forums! I have been here since 2013, but never realized there were forums, bwahaha…ha...ha... -hides in shame-

Anyways, I love anime too. I also prefer English dub, but when necessary, I will watch Japanese voices with English subtitles. I don't have a very long attention span, so I prefer English dubs, though. :c

• Welcome to the new forums Ryan. I remember you from the old site. Enjoy posting with us.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Oh hey, I know you. I see you often over at The Fandom Post forums if I'm not mistaken.

Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

Yup I'm the same TN from TFP forums :).

@Rainbow.Cupcakes:

I know a Ryan. But there's lotsa Ryan's in the world. Would your last name happen to begin with a B? (Not going to say full names, in case of privacy and what-not. :P)

The Ryan I know is married to another good friend of mine named Tricia. He's probably around your same exact age, too. xD

Anyways, all of that aside, welcome to the forums! I have been here since 2013, but never realized there were forums, bwahaha…ha...ha... -hides in shame-

Anyways, I love anime too. I also prefer English dub, but when necessary, I will watch Japanese voices with English subtitles. I don't have a very long attention span, so I prefer English dubs, though. :c

I'm not married and my last name starts with a F sadly. I do have a potential girlfriend though, but we're still just best friends for now and her name is Maria, not Tricia.

Nice to see another anime fan that prefer dubs, but will still watch subs if needed :D.

@Dragon0:

Welcome to the new forums Ryan. I remember you from the old site. Enjoy posting with us.

Thanks for the warm welcome, meas alot to me ^_^.