When will you announce the English Cast for One Piece's Supernovas?

• I went berserk in this post http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?7346-Come-on-FUNimation!!!-Announce-the-new-English-Voice-Actors-for-Season-7-Please just to know who will be voicing who in the English dub.

I just want to know when the English Cast will be announced. Will it be announced before the Streaming Date of Episodes 385-396 which is scheduled for next month (30/6), or will it be announced any day now?

I don't want to rush you all on anything, but 'patience' isn't unfortunately a word in my dictionary.

This article kinda killed me http://www.funimation.com/blog/2015/02/17/bepo-fans-rejoice-one-piece-season-seven-is-on-its-way/

The suspense is killing me!!

I went so far and made a possibility list for the characters and their possible English VA just for fun and to see how accurate I am.

I know I posted this a while back and have changed it on numerous occasions, but this is who I would've picked:
    Eustass Kidd - Chris Ryan
    Urouge - Cris George
    Capone Bege - Jeremy Inman
    Jewelry Bonney - Jessica Cavanagh
    Basil Hawkins - Christopher Wehkamp
    X Drake - Johnny Yong Bosch
    Killer - Brad Venable
    Scratchmen Apoo - Austin Tindle
    Trafalgar Law - Matthew Mercer

Silvers Rayleigh - Mark Stoddard
    Boa Hancock - Whitney Rodgers

• Matt Mercer as Law seems like a perfect fit not gonna lie.

But yeah Season 7 Voyage 1 comes out sometime in July so you'll probably find out sometime in late June or early July. But then again trying to predict WHEN Funimation will announce something is a losing battle most of the time. Considering it took a year for DBZ Battle of Gods to come out I assumed it would take a year before I heard any news on Resurrection F. They announced 2 months before it came out in Japan that the movie was gonna be getting a dub that very summer.

Point is you can never predict when they announce things. They just do.

• @classyspartan:

Matt Mercer as Law seems like a perfect fit not gonna lie.

But yeah Season 7 Voyage 1 comes out sometime in July so you'll probably find out sometime in late June or early July. But then again trying to predict WHEN Funimation will announce something is a losing battle most of the time. Considering it took a year for DBZ Battle of Gods to come out I assumed it would take a year before I heard any news on Resurrection F. They announced 2 months before it came out in Japan that the movie was gonna be getting a dub that very summer.

Point is you can never predict when they announce things. They just do.

I know we can't unfortunately, but they shouldn't keep us wondering on when they'll announce it.

I mean they announced the Thriller Bark Cast like 2 months before it was released on Amazon.
    http://www.funimation.com/blog/2014/07/24/one-piece-season-6-voyage-1-english-cast-announcement/

It should be any day now in my view.