Don't give up

• For those of you wondering or saying the shows gonna be over have faith the newest movie was in 2014 so most likely they might make a new season somewhere in 2016 although I don't know this for sure it was a great anime and they can't end the series with a crappy ending matter in fact freakin zeus was last words in the manga were I'll will return or comeback or something like that

• In the manga zeus said he was going to create an angeloid strong enough to destroy Tomoki once and for all. Final eternal my master ends in a cliffhanger and somewhat the manga as well. Tomoki says at the end that more angeloids are dropping in, and you can see one pick a fight with Nymph at the end. I strongly think it will continue with something more than just a movie. And it wasn't even a movie it was a short somewhat long film giving you an idea on what is to come. I still keep my hopes up to futher updates I get with this. :)

• Same, I still have "Some" hope

• I still have hope left too. I think someone should make an online petition to show people still want more.

• @emanresUUsername:

I still have hope left too. I think someone should make an online petition to show people still want more.

It won't make any difference at all. Online petitions for anime do not work, have never worked, and will never work.

Otherwise, we'd have gotten a second season of Fruits Basket.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Online petitions for anime do not work, have never worked, and will never work.

Just wanted to add to this that FUNimation doesn't have any say over what gets a second season in Japan and what doesn't. Putting us on a petition is actually WORSE than useless because then people may sign the petition and leave it at that because it's "easy" rather than taking the time to write the original licensor in Japanese* which may actually hurt the ability of the show to get a second season, because the people who can actually make the decision about that will never see an English petition on an American petition site.

• yes, in Japanese– you're sending what they're going to regard as a professional inquiry, you want it to match Japanese professional communication standards

• it's june 2016 already .. im afraid if the whole year passes and kill the chance of getting some news :'( i'm really in love with this anime's story anyone with a sane mind can see that the adventure continues .. my heart is beginning to get dry of hope :( 2 years since the last movie is a bit questionable period of time .. i hope the producers are not leating us down .. heaven's lost property is my favorite anime of all time i consider it the best