Hiya everyone! ❤

• ░░▒▓███►Hello there FUNimation world! I have been a member of FUNimation since 2013, but never posted in the forums! Where have I been? Under a rock somewhere, watching anime and having munchies, I guess… Hehe... Anyways, here's my introduction. I apologize if it's a bit of a rambling, topic-wise.

My name is Larissa but everyone who knows me calls me Rissa. So I ask that you please call me Rissa. I am currently 23 years old and female, and I reside in the US-of-A. My birthday is July 2nd. I'm diagnosed with aspergers autism; but a mild case. I love video games, I love anime & manga, and I love making friends and talking with people. I love to read and write. I roleplay quite often, and I love to write my own stories. (Although I will never publish, probably.)

As I mentioned a few lines ago; I love video games. I'm especially fond of Harvest Moon games, Rune Factory games, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Sonic Heroes, The Sims 2 through 4, I love Animal Crossing, and I have almost every old system, down to the Nintendo 64. I play both handhelds and consoles and I love a lot of games. (:

My PS3 username is Superish. (Feel free to add me; I'd love some friends)
    My Wii-U username is Rissalicious. (also feel free to buddy me)
    My 3DS XL friend code I will give to anyone who wants to exchange FCs.
    My Skype is xRainbow.Crayon and my skype name appears as Rissa. (If you've added me from here, be sure to say. I don't usually accept blank requests unless I know who's adding me.) (:

My anime list is ever-changing and always updating, so I don't really want to go into ALL of my favorites, but.. I'll mention some. :D

Elemental Gelade
    Vandread
    Petite Princess Yucie
    Kodocha
    DNAngel
    A Certain Scientific Railgun
    A Certain Magical Index
    Strike Witches
    Ouran Highschool Host Club
    Rune Soldier

& a few of my favorite regular shows:
    The Tribe
    Steven Universe
    Legend of Korra
    Malcolm in the Middle

... I've typed a lot it feels like, but I hope this will bring people to be my friends and talk with. ^^
    Also, feel free to add me on here as a buddy, should you want to. I'm always happy to meet new people. :D

• Welcome to the forums Larissa. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

Also, just to let you know, this message was erroneously flagged as "Moderated" for some reason, meaning only the mods and admins could read it. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong; the forums are wonky like that sometimes. I'll approve this post for you so everyone can see it, but I would recommend sending in a support ticket to www.funimation.com/support as soon as you can and telling them the same thing I just told you. That way they can fix any problems with your account so you no longer have to worry about it. :)

• welcome to the forums Larissa. Enjoy posting with us.

• Hi Rissa! I like your username :) I hope you have lots of fun here!

• Welcome Larissa/Rissa/Rainbow.Cupcakes!

• @Burrahobbit1987:

Hi Rissa! I like your username I hope you have lots of fun here!

Hiya! & Thank you very much! I love it here already. ^.^

@a.m.wolf:

Welcome Larissa/Rissa/Rainbow.Cupcakes!

Thank you Wolf! :D
    @Dragon0:

welcome to the forums Larissa. Enjoy posting with us.

& Thank you very much, Dragon0. I'm looking forward to talking with you all and making some friends ^__^
    @SpacemanHardy:

Welcome to the forums Larissa. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Also, just to let you know, this message was erroneously flagged as "Moderated" for some reason, meaning only the mods and admins could read it. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong; the forums are wonky like that sometimes. I'll approve this post for you so everyone can see it, but I would recommend sending in a support ticket to www.funimation.com/support as soon as you can and telling them the same thing I just told you. That way they can fix any problems with your account so you no longer have to worry about it.

Thank you very much for letting me know. I apologize for the delay on responding. Some IRL health issues came up, so I haven't been able to return 'til now. I will send a support ticket, if you still think it is necessary ^__^