What are my hardware options for watching the FUNimation channel on my TV?

• Hi, I'm a long time FUNi fan and I'd like to switch from watching on my PC to watching shows on the TV. I was wandering if the Firetv box, Xbox, or some other hardware has a FUNimation app. Something with Netflix and Amazon Prime as well would be ideal. Does anybody know of any options?

• TIL Nobu linked to the actual apps in the reply above. Besides using an app on a Roku, PS3, PS4 or XBox to stream on your TV, you can also connect your computer to your TV provided you have the right input/output combination or adapters to get the job done. Personally, I normally watch on Roku and use my "TV as a computer monitor" setup as an occasional alternative.

• @quertermous:

TIL Nobu linked to the actual apps in the reply above. Besides using an app on a Roku, PS3, PS4 or XBox to stream on your TV, you can also connect your computer to your TV provided you have the right input/output combination or adapters to get the job done. Personally, I normally watch on Roku and use my "TV as a computer monitor" setup as an occasional alternative.

Thanks for the suggestion. I do the same thing occasionally. I use an HDMI cable to connect my son's PC to the TV but it's a bit of a hassle sometimes. I have to disconnect the PC speakers to get the sound to go through the HDMI cable and the PC usually needs a reboot.

• I use a roku 3 to watch both funi and CR on my TV. I have it wired via an ethernet cable also.