Xbox one app.

• It's getting really annoying that you already realeased an app for the ps4 but won't divulge any information about the app for xbox one. No one is going to switch to a different next gen console just to get your app so why not just give the Microsoft one already.

• @theshinigami784:

No one is going to switch to a different next gen console just to get your app so why not just give the Microsoft one already.

Anyone that is impatient could always spend a fraction of the price of a PS4 for a Roku.

Funimation has confirmed they are working on a app for the Xbox One, and it isn't as if they would be sitting on it if it were finished and approved by Microsoft.

• @theshinigami784:

It's getting really annoying that you already realeased an app for the ps4 but won't divulge any information about the app for xbox one. No one is going to switch to a different next gen console just to get your app so why not just give the Microsoft one already.

The Funimation staff announced numerous times to fans that they were working on both the Playstation & Xbox consoles app before any of them were released. Feel free to check the dates on some of the old threads/posts regarding the Playstation/Xbox apps.

As such, it takes time for the app to be created, approved for use by the consumer, and fixing any errors that occur during the usage of the app.

• They probably will not release a xbox one app till windows 10 releases on July 29th, the reason I say that is when the new OS is released it go to every device that is windows based that includes the Xbox One. I think they updated the Windows 10 kernel to the Xbox this month but to not hold that to me lol. If they are waiting to releases the app this as to be it.

• Hey guys. I know that not having the funimation app is a major downfall for xbox one but there is a glimmer of hope for the time being. Here is an easy fix for now.

1. Launch Internet Explorer.
    2. Click the menu button on your controller.
    3. Switch Internet Explorer to display pages in a mobile format. The funimation website WILL load videos on the mobile format page.
    4. Find the video you want to watch.
    5. Scroll over the video and click the play arrow in the center of the picture.
    6. Once the video starts playing, click the left stick to go full screen.
    7. Enjoy your new xbox one funimation service.

Hope this helps.

• Or just use a chromecast like I do. I just mirror the screen from my computer and it works just fine.

• This post is deleted!

• I think I just fell in love with you rabertrandjr

• @hockeyriley90:

I think I just fell in love with you rabertrandjr

Glad I could help. ;-)

Besides….. Having it on the xbox is because you don't want to have to use multiple devices. Before i found this i screen shared from my samsung s6 edge to my samsung smart. Worked fine but inconvenient. Much easier if it's all on the controller.

• Here is the solution to your problems: http://www.funimationnow.com/ .

• We have an Xbox One app right now.