4Kids Dub DVD

• Who else thinks the Funimation (or someone) should release all 104 episodes of 4Kids' One Piece dub, so everyone can see the horrible train-wreck that it is! Anyone? Nobody? Okay….

• Highly doubt it's going to happen. Unlike the Ocean Group dub of Dragon Ball Z which, despite its many flaws, still elicits many fond memories of nostalgia from people who grew up watching it, the 4Kids dub of One Piece is largely thought of by most as nothing more than a lamentable mess. I'm pretty sure the vast majority is pretty glad that monstrosity is dead and forgotten. O.o

• I'm sorry but I felt that the whole 4kids dubbed for One Piece was so horrible when I was a kid that I literally refused to look at anything One Piece related for years until about five months ago. I thought that the anime was just 'that bad' until I came across a comparison video and found out that 4kids had just butchered the anime.

Thank You Funimation for all your hard work!

• I don't think so. The only good part of the 4kids dub was the opening for its so bad it's good value.

• You can always track down the Viz DVDs.

• @TIL:

You can always track down the Viz DVDs.

But those only get to episode 50 or so.

• Just do what they did with "Rock the Dragon Edition". What would a good name? Reply below.

• @puzzleboymf:

What would a good name? Reply below.

How about the "This Was a Huge Mistake Putting This Out Because Everyone Hates This Dub and Nobody's Going To Buy It" Edition? -_-

• @SpacemanHardy:

How about the "This Was a Huge Mistake Putting This Out Because Everyone Hates This Dub and Nobody's Going To Buy It" Edition? -_-

I'd buy it…

I've got an idea! Give it away for free! Or better yet, PAY people to have it!

EDIT: Please don't double-post. Use the Edit Post button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• @SpacemanHardy:

well you could have the rest of the 4kids episodes as an bonus feature if you dub something related to one piece like the One Piece x Toriko x Dragon Ball Z Crossover or the next one piece collection but

the best thing to is put all the on your youtube channel or your website that you don't lose money and it won't matter if you gain any money or not because you didn't put any money in to it

i'd buy it too

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the Edit Post button instead. -SH sorry for double posting

• This post is deleted!

• One Piece dub by 4Kids was a mess, and not so much the voices, cause they didnt bother me too much, it was more the editing job and censorship and skipped episodes. (Especially making Laboon a mountain obstruction. It did get me hooked on the series, and jumped aboard when Funi announced they would redub the episodes for DVD uncensored from episode 1. Been getting the funi dubbed DVDs since then.