How do I contact actual voice actors?

• I wanted to contact people like Bryce papenbrook…he's my hero!! I wanted to be in the business myself.

• You could try looking up their email address. Voice actors appear often in comic-cons as well. That's all I know.

• Twitter is honestly going to be the easiest way to send them some praise/questions. I don't believe many VAs allow their email addresses or other personal contact information to become public knowledge.

Per your post: @BrycePapenbrook; just remember that they're only human, and you shouldn't expect a direct response for every tweet you send them. I've personally included a couple VA's handles in a few tweets, and I think the biggest response was a favorite from someone.

• @EyeOfPain:

Twitter is honestly going to be the easiest way to send them some praise/questions. I don't believe many VAs allow their email addresses or other personal contact information to become public knowledge.

Per your post: @BrycePapenbrook; just remember that they're only human, and you shouldn't expect a direct response for every tweet you send them. I've personally included a couple VA's handles in a few tweets, and I think the biggest response was a favorite from someone.

Twitter is the best way for sure & I've actually gotten responses from some VA's myself, along with the usual retweet & favorites.