Playstation App?

• When are we getting a Sony Playstation app? I would love to get a Funimation subscription but the only thing stopping me at this point is the fact that I can't watch on tv through my Playstation. I'm don't want to spring for another device (roku) to watch on TV.

• would have to say i agree with this, i would so buy this if it was on ps3

• @formerroadie:

When are we getting a Sony Playstation app? I would love to get a Funimation subscription but the only thing stopping me at this point is the fact that I can't watch on tv through my Playstation. I'm don't want to spring for another device (roku) to watch on TV.

A PS3 and 360 app ala Crunchyroll would be great.

• crunchyroll is cool but would like to see a funimation app

• I wonder how many times this year people have asked about this and true to Funimation style…..no response we are just americans, who cares.

• wow it's been a year since i posted about this had a sub and canceled it. Since i said screw it was only watching fairy tail but crunchyroll has everything i watch but a playstation or ps4 app still would be nice would get my sub back if there was one.

• People have been asking this for a Long time and the answer is we are working on it. They never give a straight answer :(

• @kisuke28:

People have been asking this for a Long time and the answer is we are working on it. They never give a straight answer :(

What else are they supposed to say, people are going to be unhappy either way. if they had an exact release date and the PS3/4 app got delayed then they would have even more complaints.

• The straight answer is the one we've given in several other threads about this issue– we are currently in the process of developing a PlayStation app.

We do not yet have a release date. ^_^

• I wanted a PlayStation app too, but then I just grabbed the HDMI cable coming out of my PS4 and stuck it into my laptop. Problem solved.

• @StarwindAmada:

I wanted a PlayStation app too, but then I just grabbed the HDMI cable coming out of my PS4 and stuck it into my laptop. Problem solved.

Yeah… that's not solving the issue. The issue was about if/when Funimation will release a player for the PS3/4, not how to work around not having one. Personally, I'm pretty astonished that Funimation still hasn't created such an app yet.

• Apps don't appear like magic, even if wizards are involved in their creation. ~_^