The Gaming Anime Fangirl <3

• Hey-! ^_^

Glad to be here on Funimation, its nice to meet you! (*curtsies)
    I have been a fan of Anime since age 11 when I saw Gundam Wing & Trigun on Toonami. Below I have a list and I enjoy a bunch of different genres. Personally, I can be a bit shy at first but I am sorta outgoing afterwords. My name is going to remain a mystery until I get to know you but most just call me 'Bolter though or Star short for Stardancer my fanmade My Little Pony persona. However, I'm just a chill girl at age 26 looking forward to meeting some other passionate Animation fans and making a few friends that want to play a few video games with me, share cosplays or art if you do it, n talk all geeky about stuff we love or like. I tend to be mostly laid back and chill on most occasions if I'm not all ecstatic with positivity, so pardon me if I don't speak out during the middle of a Skype call with you or others. It's never a sign that I'm mad if I don't speak up (I have a lot of patience). If I do in the rare case, I'll voice it. After all no one can actually read minds yet, haha :P

I have been a long time video gamer since Age four in pink coveralls and ponytails. My first video game was Atari's Asteroids (on a home 1979 Arcade Cabinet) even though I played a lot of Donky Kong & Centipede before my first 'console' aka the Nintendo Entertainment System. I'm recently new to Tabletop roleplay games (ie D&D or Pathfinder ect) in the last four years and I use Skype as my main way of communicating with everyone I know as opposed to Twitter or Facebook. If you want to be friends I'd love to but- girls or guys doesn't matter to me in all entirely. I won't discriminate or byte (get it? lol-). Aside that I don't know too many women that game & happen to like Anime aswell. So don't feel shy or it'll get weird fast and we'll both be too shy to say anything, lol. As long as you keep things chill and any drama minimal I don't think there will be a problem like, for-everrr. Haha. If there is I'm sure we can resolve it by talking stuff over calmly. No pressure or worries here. We are all human beings here to have some fun and a few laughs. :)

Some of my favorite anime shows are;
    Princess Resurrection (I own it sub & dub, I have watched it well over 25 times n' lost count sometime after that)
    Trigun (<3 it)
    Burst Angel
    Outlaw Star (Ctarl-Ctarl!! <3 For the Empire xD)
    Cowboy Beebop
    Sailor Moon
    Shuffle!
    RiN

Some of my favorite TV shows are;
    The Flash
    Gotham
    Arrow
    Star Trek
    SG1 Stargate

I have a huge collection of video games, so your going to have to ask me if you dare, nostalgia beware ;)

As for my gamertags and other cool info here it is;
    LiVE: Timebolter Xbox 360 & Xbox One
    PSN: Stardancer7
    Steam: Timebolter
    NiD 3DS: Stardancer

Play any Tabletop games? Such as D&D or Monopoly for example, let me know! :D

Ask me about stuff, if you wanna know more! :P

Thanks,
    -Star

So, let's become good friends, add me as a Contact on Skype: Timebolter Six

• Welcome to the forums Bolter. Enjoy posting with us. :)

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Welcome to the forums! We have lot in common; I'm a shy, 27-year-old female who likes anime and games as well. Pleased to meet you :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

Thank You SpacemanHardy! I look fwd to making a few posts on the forums and I'll let you know if you can help me with anything :)

@Burrahobbit1987:

Welcome to the forums! We have lot in common; I'm a shy, 27-year-old female who likes anime and games as well. Pleased to meet you :)

Hey Burrahobbit1987! I am both ecstatic and pleased to meet you. I've added you as a contact on Funimation here. I hope we will be good friends! I look forward to that and learning more about you :D

@jlaking:

Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

Hey JLA King! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure to post if I see something of interest to comment or have a good topic to share.

Also in reply here to your banner and post; on Funimation availability, I have told Sling TV that exact request when they launched and they are super friendly in response so far. It sounds like they will possibly add it to the catalogue as they roll more features (ex. like your custom-named+created packages for 5 USD a pop they promised) and many more channels out.

I think everyone would benefit from adopting Sling TV over standard packages and providers for TV. The only catch is you're still going to need a good provider for Internet, a device capable like your PC, Roku, Xbox One, or Fire TV to view the live fed content. Hopefully this is helpful for you. I will post in your Thread as well for others to see it :P

*APB: Sorry for the delay in response! I have been busy and recently just started to watch- Gargantia: On the Verdurous Planet over on Netflix and Rolling Girls here on Funimation. If you still have questions for me, this is the place to ask them :)

• @timebolter:

Hey Burrahobbit1987! I am both ecstatic and pleased to meet you. I've added you as a contact on Funimation here. I hope we will be good friends! I look forward to that and learning more about you :D

Cool! I added you a little while ago. I'm always happy to see fellow "older" anime fans on the forums :)

• @timebolter - I see you mentioned you like to talk anime on Skype; I'm usually down for a good anime discussion provided I'm not working, overly exhausted, tired or just plain busy. My Skype is thesupremeoppressor or Anime Death Machine if you're interested in talking anime stuff.

• It's nice to meet you Star! I'm Rissa..!

May I add you on PSN? My PSN is: Superish

I'd be happy to make a new friend. If you want to add my Skype, too, it's… xRainbow.Crayon

& you could add me on here as a buddy if you'd like. ^^

I'm looking for friends to make and people to talk to. :3

• Wow, so many interesting people here! Welcome timebolter!

• Welcome to the forums. Hope you stick with us for awhile.

• I also enjoy gaming and anime, as well. Although, I must admit, I am a bit new to anime. Some of my favorites are Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, Blue Exorcist, Attack on Titan, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple. I'm 28 and have played video games and all things geeky since I was around five, so it's always nice to meet other women who like gaming and anime :)

• YAY a girl that is a GAMER!!! Welcome!! I also started my anime adventures when they aired on TOONAMI! I remember sneaking down to watch DBZ series, Case Closed (my FAVORITE), and Inuyasha. Great times. We have TONS in common. I love all the anime you listed in addition to the regular TV shows. I'm 24 so we aren't far off in age either! I see you're from MI, I'm right next door in OH. Who knew new friends would be so close!

What kind of xbox games do you play? Maybe we can play together! I do a lot of action: Mortal Combat X, all COD, Assassin Creed (all), Skyrim. If you have suggestions that aren't action I'd love them! I need to branch out. I may be to much of "one of the guys" haha!

-Erin

• Welcome to FUNimation's forums. I too enjoy video games & anime, they are my two biggest hobbies, and my life lol, I have close to 130 PS3 games, not counting the PS1/PS2/PSP/PS Vita & Xbox 360 games I have, I have yet to jump to PS4/Xbox One.

I've watched close to 30 animes now, not as hardcore with the anime watching as video game playing lol, I have a small anime figure collection & a very small manga collection.

So yeah, I'm kinda a nerd like that lol.

Anyway, have fun here :)