Which providers currently have Funimation Channel?

• I have DirecTV, and it doesn't have it. Does any employee here know if there are talks going on between Funi and DTV about getting the channel on DTV?

• FYI, FUNimation is not the company that runs the FUNimation Channel, that would be Olympusat, Inc. and yes they are in talk to get the channel on DirecTV but they just need more convincing to add it to their channel line-up. Click on the image in my signature to be taken a thread with suggestions to help add the FUNimation Channel to DirecTV.

Here is a full list of the companies that carry the (linear) FUNimation Channel:

AT&T U-Verse
    Frontier
    Groton Utilities
    SureWest
    Sjoberg Inc.
    Wavevision
    iFiber
    Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico
    Choice Cable TV
    OptiLink

VOD:

FiOS
    Comcast
    Optimum
    Charter
    Armstrong Cable Services
    MCTV
    MetroCast

• @jlaking:

Here is a full list of the companies that carry the (linear) FUNimation Channel:

AT&T U-Verse
    Frontier
    Groton Utilities
    SureWest
    Sjoberg Inc.
    Wavevision
    iFiber
    Choice Cable TV
    OptiLink

I have Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico, and will let you know that they dropped the channel after it started the TOKU HD programming in Jan/2016. They replaced it with a religion channel. (-_-;)

• @jlaking:

Here is a full list of the companies that carry the VOD:

Comcast

…as one who uses "THE FUTURE OF AWESOME" I can attest that, as of Jan 1 or so, Comcast no longer has any Funimation-branded product.

• @jlaking:

FYI, FUNimation is not the company that runs the FUNimation Channel, that would be Olympusat, Inc. and yes they are in talk to get the channel on DirecTV but they just need more convincing to add it to their channel line-up. Click on the image in my signature to be taken a thread with suggestions to help add the FUNimation Channel to DirecTV.

AT&T U-Verse
    Frontier
    Groton Utilities
    SureWest
    Sjoberg Inc.
    Wavevision
    iFiber
    Choice Cable TV
    OptiLink

VOD:

FiOS
    Comcast
    Optimum
    Charter
    Armstrong Cable Services
    MCTV
    MetroCast

Last time I check FiOS does not have it anymore… As someone who had the channel and lose it... I have Time Wanger so I mostly never get it... :(

• My question is, do we really need the channel if we have Funimation streaming? That is to say, is there a reason I should want the Funimation channel?

• @nubguy:

My question is, do we really need the channel if we have Funimation streaming? That is to say, is there a reason I should want the Funimation channel?

As I stated in my other thread, the answer of course, is no…

• @thegrandalliance:

lol oh good

• @thegrandalliance:

Not really a network still will get more rating and more anime show out there on TV… So having a channel on TV for free on a provider that had it is better then a streaming service...

• This post is deleted!

• lol i dont have tv because i think everything on there is not my taste also is adult swims toonami block the only thing that has anime on tv in the us lol americans hate anime unless they are cool like us

• I really wish Time Warner Cable would get the Funimation Channel. They used to have the Anime Network but got rid of it.