What Are Some of Your Favorite Anime EDs?

• Everybody pays attention to openings, but endings really need some love.

So, with that in mind, what are some of your favorite anime ending sequences? Also, what makes them good for you? The music? The visuals? Both?

Mine are as follows (in no particular order):

Anohana- ED 1(?): I love the song, and the visuals are pretty too. It fits the show very well.

Madoka Magica- ED 2: An ED I was not expecting after episode 3. Amazing song, but okay visuals.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood- All of them: I love the openings of Brotherhood. If I had to pick, 1, 4, and 5 would be the best. They just fit their respective arcs so well!

Attack on Titan- ED 2: Amazing song, nice visuals.

Code Geass- All of them: Even though the visuals were just zooming-out shots of still images, the songs and pictures just matched so well that they need a special mention.

Cowboy Bebop- The only ED: Why does Cowboy Bebop manage to get on all of my 'top anime something" lists? Sigh Anyway, I love this jazzy ending.

FLCL- The only ED: FLCL has one of the best soundtracks ever, so why shouldn't it have a great ED? This over-2-minute ending is fairly unique and makes up for the lack of an OP.

• Ao no Exorcist - ED 2: I like the sound of the music they chose, and the way they synced it the animation worked very well.
    • Claymore: I remember the ending theme better than I do the OP theme.
    • Bounen no Xamdou - ED ? (The ED order was weird): The Vacancy ED sounds very nice to me, and I even purchased it when I saw it as a digital download on Amazon.
    • Cowboy Bebop: A very nice sounding ending with a very gritty look to it that I enjoy.
    • D.Gray-man - ED 1: Has a good sound to it.
    • Deadman Wonderland: I really like the sound of this ED. I could do without the rest of the show though (I bought the series mostly because I liked the ED).
    • Eureka 7 - ED 1,3: The 3rd ED song is among, if not, my absolute favorite ending. It just sounds great.
    • Full Metal Panic!: It has a great campy feel to it.
    • Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu: Has a playful vibe to it.
    • Fullmetal Alchemist - ED 1,2,4: So much nostalgia, but they still sound and look great.

• Chaos;HEad, Panty & Stocking, and Beyond the Boundary all have wonderful EDs. BtB especially

• Gankutsuou, Welcome to the NHK, and most recently Blood Blockade Battlefront are some of my favorites.

• ARIA the Origination - Kin no Nami Sen no Nami
    Bakemonogatari - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
    Fate/Zero (1st cour) - MEMORIA
    FLCL - Ride on Shooting Star
    Girls und Panzer - Enter Enter Mission!
    KanColle - Fubuki
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Magia
    Spice and Wolf - Ringo Biyori ~ The Wolf Whistling Song
    Strike Witches - Bookmark Ahead
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Hare Hare Yukai

• Attack on Titan - the great escape
    Bakemonogatari - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
    Fate/Zero - Memoria
    Fullmetal Alchemist - Kesenai Tsumi
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Lie, Let it Out
    Natsume's Book of Friends - Natsu Yuuzora
    Psycho-Pass - Namae no Nai Kaibutsu
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Magia
    Revolutionary Girl Utena - Truth
    Silver Spoon - Oto no Naru Hou e→
    Steins;Gate - Toki Tsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku
    Wolf's Rain - Gravity

I do tend to prefer OPs, and more often than not I skip the ED after one listen if it doesn't catch my interest that first time. Mostly I just like the songs, but Bakemonogatari's ED has great visuals to go with it. I also really like the simplicity of the visuals for Wolf's Rain and Steins;Gate, they capture the mood perfectly without being flashy.

• @7jaws7:

FLCL - Ride on Shooting Star

Oh yeah, I really like that one. Why did I forget to add it?

• Yeah I hear ya. Originally, I didn't even include the popular "Hare Hare Yukai" in my list. Sometimes we just forget these little things after a while.

• I really liked the ending to Death Parade. I thought the song and animation properly conveyed the melancholy atmosphere of the show absent from the opening (I liked the OP, but it was very misleading!). I also adore virtually all the openings & endings to Black Butler and D.Gray-man, and every opening/closing Buck-tick ever sang.