I believe there's a typo in the streaming schedule.

• On page four (subscribers) for the day May 20, 2015, there's two episodes of Blood Blockade Battlefront episode 2 English dub listed. What should be there is episode two of Seraph of the End instead.

The broadcast dubs of those two shows also seem to stop at episode 8. I thought this was just a placeholder, but Assassination Classroom goes on until the last episode (22).

Otaku Teacher, Nagato Yuki, and Arslan stop at episode 14. Is that really when all three series' end or are there more? A typical season lasts 11-13 episodes. To see three 14 episode shows is definitely a first.

• Ive never seen the schedule go beyond 3 months, so that's probably normal. I think Sophie said that it gets updated every two weeks. ep 14 for otaku teacher is probably a mistake, since it only has 13. Yuki Nagato is confirmed for 16 ep and Arslan will be running for 25

• Ok thanks, but that double episode 2 of Blood Blockade Battlefront and episode 14 of Otaku Teacher need to be fixed. As I've also said, they can still add at least two more episodes of BBB and Seraph since Ass Class goes on an extra two weeks on the schedule and those two shows don't.

• @Getchman:

Ive never seen the schedule go beyond 3 months, so that's probably normal. I think Sophie said that it gets updated every two weeks. ep 14 for otaku teacher is probably a mistake, since it only has 13. Yuki Nagato is confirmed for 16 ep and Arslan will be running for 25

Well it turns out you were wrong about Ultimate Otaku Teacher, it will have 24 episodes. I understand why you assumed it would be 13 episodes, most comedy shows don't exceed 11-13 episodes a season. This might be the first comedy show to do this (excluding long running comedy shows).

• @dabkowski:

Well it turns out you were wrong about Ultimate Otaku Teacher, it will have 24 episodes. I understand why you assumed it would be 13 episodes, most comedy shows don't exceed 11-13 episodes a season. This might be the first comedy show to do this (excluding long running comedy shows).

Oh no, there's been plenty of 24 episode comedy shows. Excel Saga, My Bride is a Mermaid, and Oh! Edo Rocket just to name three.