Broadcast dubs question

• Being relatively new to the site, I'm not sure quite how the schedule for broadcast dubs is released. However, since all but two of them I'm watching are ending very soon, I'm curious whether there will be a continuous release of new titles, or is this a Fall and Spring only thing. I know Highschool DXD Born was just started, so that makes me all the more curious whether there are other titles which will be coming soon, or (as the digital schedule shows) there will be nothing till after July.

Sorry if this is basic info, but there's not a lot of info on the site about how the broadcast dub program works, and then it seems quite vague.

• Basically it's a seasonal thing. They take a couple of titles from their current Simulcast lists dubbing them a few weeks apart from their episode releases in Japan. Most winter shows are just about over (with the except of Phase 2 shows Yurikuma, Absolute Duo, Yona Season 2 and Maria Virgin Witch which all started later than the others) and they will release a few more Broadcast Dubs from the current lineup.

Of the current Spring Simulcast lineup, they've confirmed Broadcast Dubs for High School DxD Born, Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, and Blood Blockade Battlefront. They probably have some more in store too but nothing yet to be announced.

• @classyspartan:

Basically it's a seasonal thing. They take a couple of titles from their current Simulcast lists dubbing them a few weeks apart from their episode releases in Japan. Most winter shows are just about over (with the except of Phase 2 shows Yurikuma, Absolute Duo, Yona Season 2 and Maria Virgin Witch which all started later than the others) and they will release a few more Broadcast Dubs from the current lineup.

Of the current Spring Simulcast lineup, they've confirmed Broadcast Dubs for High School DxD Born, Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, and Blood Blockade Battlefront. They probably have some more in store too but nothing yet to be announced.

Yup this is correct! I couldn't have said it better honestly. Do you work here too?

• @generalg23:

Yup this is correct! I couldn't have said it better honestly. Do you work here too?

Oh hey Godswill, is that you?

• @generalg23:

Unfortunately I don't work here….yet. ;)

Hey a guy can dream.

Anyways, if you are Godswill I was the guy named MangaMan8000 in the DubbleTalk Twitch chat. And I still stand by the fact that you got some fine taste in shows (Hunter x Hunter FTW)

• Hey it's you again! I was wondering if you would be on the forums! It was a pleasure talking with you then. Ever since Wednesday, I have been thinking seriously which nen class I'd be haha.

• Glad to hear Seraph of the End is getting a dub. I'm kind of a fan of the vampire stuff, but can't stand watching subs. I avoid a lot of shows I'd like to see for that reason, always looking for either dubs or original Japanese when I can find it. If there were a way to turn off the subtitles, getting them out of the way of the show, I'd never have money and would need a bigger house to fit my collection.

• @classyspartan:

I was the guy named MangaMan8000 in the DubbleTalk Twitch chat.

Oh that was you? I was quiet 95% of the time, but my username on twitch is Letskeepthisratedpg. For some reason, The very few questions that I ask all happened to get answered either by the DubbleTalk crew or Michelle back when she was around. Probably because they like my username B)
    I think Godswill answered a question of mine, but I don't even remember what I asked lol.