Need new anime to watch

• I can't find an anime that i can really get into so far. I have watched and finished 3 anime so far and they were SAO 1 and 2, Attack on Titan, and Tokyo ghoul(first season and rootA) and i loved them especially tokyo ghoul. Once i finished i was literaaly frantically searching for a season 3 release date lol. So any suggestions?

• Ummmm, probably Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, for starters, as long as you don't mind 64 episodes

Deadman Wonderland might tickle your fancy, as well as Parasyte: The Maxim, which can be found on Hulu or Crunchyroll

[EDIT: Akame Ga Kill as well. Very bloody while also sticking with the cartoony aesthetic. You can find that on Hulu or Crunchyroll]

And if you want a really long time sink (like, 366 episodes or more), there's always Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto. Those three aren't nearly as bloody as your favorites or the others I listed, but they're certainly action oriented

• Have you watched initial d?

• If you liked SAO, you may also want to check out Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?