Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball GT, Movies & TV Specials

• Hi,
    Since they announced the series "Dragon Ball Super" it would be great if you guys do the other series in Blu-Ray's format.
    This is a product that will sell like hotcakes and you know it, so why not do it ? I think 2015 would be the perfect moment.

I already own the Dragon Ball Z Series and all the movies and the two tv-specials that you guys made.
    I can say without a doubt that many people want you guys to do it.
    It would be amazing if you'd release the following in blurays.

Doragon Bōru (ドラゴンボール) - Dragon Ball Series - [Blu-Ray]
    Shenlong no Densetsu (神龍の伝説?) - Curse of the Blood Rubies - [Blu-Ray]
    Majinjō no Nemuri Hime (魔神城のねむり姫?) - Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle - [Blu-Ray]
    Makafushigi Daibōken (魔訶不思議大冒険?) - Mystical Adventure - [Blu-Ray]
    Ora no Gohan o Kaese!! (オラの悟飯をかえせッ!!?) - Dead Zone - [Blu-Ray]
    Kono Yo de Ichiban Tsuyoi Yatsu (この世で一番強いヤツ?) - The World's Strongest - [Blu-Ray]

Doragon Bōru GT (ドラゴンボールGT) - Dragon Ball GT Series - [Blu-Ray]
    Gokū Gaiden! Yūki no Akashi wa Sūshinchū ( 悟空外伝! 勇気の証しは四星球?) - A Hero's Legacy - [Blu-Ray]

TV-Specials : 01
    (ドリーム9 トリコ&ワンピース&ドラゴンボールZ 超コラボスペシャル!!?)
    Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special!! - [Blu-Ray]

TV-Special : 02/03 (Into 1 pack)
    Gaiden: Saiya-jin Zetsumetsu Keikaku (外伝 サイヤ人絶滅計画?) Side Story : Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans - [Blu-Ray]
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Zetsumetsu Keikaku (超サイヤ人絶滅計画?) Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans - [Blu-Ray]

TV-Special : 04
    Saikyō e no Michi (最強への道?) The Path to Ultimate Power - [Blu-Ray]

• No need to make the exact same post in two different places on the forum.

The Suggestion Box really isn't meant for posts like this anyways, so I'll close this one down and leave the one in the Dragon Ball forums open.