Why is High School DxD censored all the sudden?

• Why did they start censoring this show? Everything up to this point was just fine. Is it something Funimation?

• WHERE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP COMING FROM?!?!?!??!?!

I HAVE SEEN ABOUT A DOZEN THREADS NOW INVOLVING HIGH SCHOOL DXD AND HIGH SCHOOL DXD's CENSORSHIP. LIKE DO YOU ALL JUST COME OUT OF THE WATERWORKS TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHOW?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyways my somewhat flabbergasted response aside, basically Japanese broadcast censorship laws play a part in why the current broadcasts are censored in nature. This was the case with both Simulcasts of Season 1 and 2, which were promptly updated to the uncensored DVD quality rips that you probably watched on their website. Basically they'll be uncensored once the DVDs are closer to release and then the uncensored quality episodes will be uploaded.

Also credit where it's due…considering everyone posted a "WHY IS HIGH SCHOOL DxD SEASON 3 CENSORED" thread in basically every other thread category I give you props for actually posting the thread in the proper place. Good job! Congratulations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs

• You can always tell the people who did not watch seasons 1 and 2 as simulcasts

• Like the others said: There are about a thousand other threads in this very forum asking the exact same question. Please look to those for your answer.

This thread is locked.