Hello there

• Hello, this is jedi_warrior99. As the username and post title suggests, I am probably the biggest fan of Star Wars you've ever seen (I recently attended Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim). I'm finally introducing myself because I am planning to subscribe to Funimation in the near future.

A little bit about me, I am a college student majoring in Drama and minoring in Film and Media Studies. My career objective is to be a voice actor. I've been inspired to pursue this career ever since I watched Star Wars: The Clone Wars in high school. I've watched a lot of animation and anime since then and I've been inspired to lend my voice in western animation, video games, and English dubs for anime. My influences include Steve Blum, James Arnold Taylor, Dee Bradley Baker, Mark Hamill, Todd Haberkorn, and Vic Mignogna.

Other hobbies of mine include swimming, watching movies, being a geek, being a big Star Wars geek, cooking, playing tabletop games and video games, and bicycling.

Favorite animes include Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, and Samurai 7. I'm starting to watch The Heroic Legend of Arslan and I'm enjoying it.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

You should made your debut post today to coincide with your Star Wars fandom.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Welcome to the forums, young Padawan. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. :)

May the force be with you. ~_^

• Thank you all. And by the way jlaking, everyday is Star Wars Day for me.

• Hi! Welcome to the forums! :)

• welcome to the forums JW99. enjoy posting

• Welcome Mr. Jedi! Please do subscribe!