Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' dub cast

• hello all i just want to post this to see what other people think who will be doing the voice for frieza lots of people want to see Chris Ayres do his voice in the film, as for me i rly not a fan of his frieza voice, it is like watching teamfourstar, witch 2 me is more of a comedy voice but other people rly like it and that fine if they rly enjoy watching him but for me i grow up watching DBZ and i saw linda young doing frieza voice and for me that is the true frieza.

anyway i was thinking it would be very cool so that funimation make all the fans happy is that they do dub the film but they use both voices for frieza, so say like you have the film on DVD or blu ray and so on when before you play it you can chose to have witch version you want to watch.

anyway thank you for taking your time to read this, post what you think about the idea ofc i don't think that funimation would make both but it is somthing nice to think about :) have a great day all

• This post is deleted!

• @luke890:

hello all i just want to post this to see what other people think who will be doing the voice for frieza

It's already been announced that Mr. Ayers will be reprising the role.

• It's already been explained that Linda Young physically cannot do the Frieza voice anymore, so getting her back for the film simply is not an option.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank god.