Season 2?

• I have searched Google and can't seem to find any good information of a second season. Anyone have any input? Just wondering since I just finished the first season already.

• sold poorly and the manga concluded a few years ago, so no

• welp i hate my choice in anime, 36 so far that will never be finished and only 5 that have or will.

• you'll get used to it and eventually it wont be a big deal anymore.

• @Getchman:

you'll get used to it and eventually it wont be a big deal anymore.

meh, just really pisses me off, that is all. wish they would allow north american companies to buy there old anime they just tossed out instead of being dicks about it. they are like a kid that wont let there brother play with a toy even if they had tossed it in a box, and if asked why they say "i'm still playing with it". just a little stupid

• ^^ completely agree… I'm starting to accept that I will NEVER get closure on 75% of the shows I get hook on!! And no, I cannot watch sub, my brain just cannot do it (cause I'm sick of getting that reply)

• This MIGHT be a Little off topic
    But why not make your own version of what you like best?
    "Rosario + Vampire" was created by a 'Die Hard Fan' of Tim Burton's "Edward Scissor Hands" & "Nightmare Before Christmas".
    I've already put together an 'Outline' script for a Movie where I will cover both Ulterior & Alterior Story Themes.