Koro Sensei Lives On!.. 2nd Season Announced!

• The staff of the live-action film adaptation of Yusei Matsui's Assassination Classroom manga revealed at a stage event at TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills in Tokyo on Friday that the television anime series is getting a second season and the live-action film will also get a sequel next year.

id love to see funimation pick up the live action movies as well..

so we have tons more koro sensei coming!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-24/assassination-classroom-gets-2nd-anime-season-sequel-live-action-film/.87477

Looks like Koro Sesnsei wants to set the broadcast dub record for most episodes right off the bat lol

• After watching the show up to episode 14, this news actually disappoints me in a REALLY big way. I love the show. I like the characters and theres just enough homicidially dark moments that REALLY make the series wortgh while for me, however, i am the type of person who likes to binge watch a series and get all the feels in 1-2 sittings. Having heard that there is gonna be a second season disappoints me because I dont feel that Myself as a viewer will be able to enjoy it as much as if i was able to binge it. I still love the show and i will come back every week to watch, but the feels will not be the same. :(

• There not to many anime that impresses me, but this anime is really good.
    make me wish I was in that class ^^