Blood Blockade Battlefront Simul-Dub Please!

• I just wanted to show my support for a "Simul-Dub" (a la Assassination Classroom and Tokyo Ghoul √A) for Blood Blockade Battlefront! I'm a huge fan of this series and would like to let Funimation know that I am definitely interested in getting a dub for this series as soon as possible! I hope that anyone who shares my enthusiasm will post on here as well!

• Well let me tell you how you get that series a Broadcast Dub/Simul-Dub my friend.

Watch it. Legally. On Funimation's website. Sounds easy enough but there's a whole lot of other people that use unofficial sources and stuff but if you really want to show your support and get BBB a Broadcast Dub, well then all you have to do is keep watching on Funimation, as well as trying to get others to watch it too.

But yeah I'm totally down for BBB being the next show to receive a Broadcast Dub.

• Personally, I have a really really good feeling that B3, along with Seraph of the End and maybe Arslan as well, will be the next shows to get a broadcast dub.

I'm also REALLY hoping for a b-dub of Show By Rock, but…. let's just see what happens. ~_^

• BBB and High School DxD BorN have the highest ratings so far from their shows, so to not dub those is ridiculous.

There's also Assassination Classroom, which is an ongoing broadcast dub.

Like Hardy said, I'm with Arslan and Seraph getting dubbed, but I have a feeling they might not want to dub at least one of those shows. From a business standpoint, saving one for a home video release makes the most sense, which explains why Samurai Warriors did not get a dub.

The way I see it, funimation is dubbing MAJOR hits and also shows that would likely become a S.A.V.E. release due to their lack of publicity. It's obvious they want to increase the home video sales, so doing a broadcast dub for a show that may otherwise be overlooked makes perfect sense.

• I still maintain that a broadcast dub of DxD would be objectively underwhelming

• I second that

• So now we've just officially entered Broadcast Dub speculation now too. Here's the titles we got for Simulcasts this season.

Show By Rock!!
    The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan
    Ninja Slayer
    High School DxD BorN
    Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign
    Mikagura School Suite
    The Heroic Legend of Arslan
    Blood Blockade Battlefront
    Ultimate Otaku Teacher
    Ghost in the Shell Arise: Alternative Architecture

Now if I was a betting man, I'd say this. Considering they have less shows this season than in Winter, I'd say alongside the Broadcast Dubs they're already gonna be continuing by the time the next wave of Broadcast Dubs start I'd say that probably about 5 new Broadcast dubs from these shews. Of course I'd say of those BBB to me probably has one of the highest chances right now of a Broadcast Dub. Alongside it I'd say both Seraph of the End and Arslan are also pretty strong candidates too. If I had to pick two more that were likely for Broadcast Dubs, I'd go for the two shows they already have a somewhat established cast: High School DxD BorN and Gits AAA.

Also Riles while you may be right about that, there also lies the very equal possibility that things might get changed around by the time the official DVD/Blu-Ray release of BorN comes out compared to if they do a Broadcast Dub. I do understand your concern though but for that all we'd really be able to do would be to wait and see.

• I see one small potential issue for a broadcast dub for DxD, Lauren Landa. she lives in LA and Xenovia is now a main character. I can think of three ways to work around that, but there is no way to know if they would be possible