Greetings everyone!

• I would like to say my salutations to everyone here on the Funimation board. I currently live in Prescott, Arizona. I have a pet dog named Scooby; he is a border collie. The job that I work at is kind of boring. There is a lot of down time on the work load that transpires there. And I live in a small house towards the eastern end of the city.

I have many likes for video games. My favorite action games are the Mario games (but Mario Sunshine is a little weird for my taste. A talking water canister? Just too curious of a thing), the Megaman set of games, Castlevania and the Devil May Cry video games. There are so many RPG's that I enjoy playing over the years. My favorite turn based RPG series is a toss-up between Breath of Fire and Final Fantasy. Both video game series have great storyline, hard regular enemies and bosses, and excellent animation quality for the video gaming universe.

As I ponder of what my anime likes are, there is a great list of each; My favorite action genre is Dragonball Z. There is a great smattering of detail with the different fighting arts in which Goku unleashes upon his many enemies; for example, he uses the Ka Me Ha, Me Ha ball of light as one of the first attacks to his fullest arsenal as greatest as he can possibly muster. And his spirit bomb becomes very important not only around the third or fourth season, but also near the ending of the Z series epic.

My favorite dark anime is When They Cry. It is confusing at first to see the events in different chapters of the cartoon series being jumbled up. But the story comes together in the end when you finally get to witness what is making everything tick. I won't spoil it for those who hasn't seen it all, but it all comes down to simply being a giant chess game being played to see which charecter is the strongest piece…and which of the charecters of this show is the weakest of links in the chain of the plot.

And finally, I would like to say that my favorite book series is the Shogun/Tai Pan epic. It's so good to see a close rendition of the way history had happened in ancient Japan and China.

• Just so you know, goldbug, for some reason the forums are flagging all of your posts as "Moderated". That means that the mods and admins can read them, but nobody else can. You're not doing anything wrong, the forums are just glitchy like this sometimes.

I went ahead and fixed all of your previous posts so that everyone can read them now. My suggestion to you is to send in a ticket to www.funimation.com/support as soon as possible, so that Sophie can take a look at the issue and see if she can fix it.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• Welcome to the forums! Have fun :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.