Greetings!

• **Hello all! I've recently discovered funimation.com and wish I had found it way before now! I'm strictly English-dubbed, so I'm very, very happy to help support such an awesome company like FUNimation. At first, I signed up for an All-AccessPass for a single month, but then a few days later I embraced the truth and signed up for an entire year!

Some of my favorite series include "IGPX" and "Wolf's Rain". I'm currently watching "Claymore", and have added such series as "Spice & Wolf", "Welcome to the N-H-K", and "Attack on Titan" to my queue.

I live and work in Vancouver, British Columbia but I am originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma. I moved to Vancouver for love! I look forward to posting and interacting with my fellow fans on funimation.com.

~A.M. Wolf**

• welcome to the forums A.M Wolf. Enjoy posting with us. :)

• Welcome to the forums, A.M. Wolf. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Welcome to the forums, a.m.wolf!!!!! :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

• **Thank you all for the warm greetings!

~A.M. Wolf**

• @SpacemanHardy:

Welcome to the forums, A.M. Wolf. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

**Thank you for your kind offer, Mr. Hardy! I do have two questions that I have wondered about so far…

1. Is there a way to set the page I see right after I log in as my own queue? No disrespect to FUNimation, but when I'm ready to buy things, it happens on my own time.
    2. Is there a way to quick forward/quick back when I am playing an episode? Suppose I miss a line of dialogue, or have a "Sweet Jesus, I have to see that again!" moment...?

As always, thank you!

~A.M. Wolf**

• I've seen claymore and it's an interesting series.

• Hmmm, I've watched Claymore before.