What are some of your favorite and least favorite amines?

• I was curious because I wanted to see everyone's opinion..my favorite is tied between Blue Exorcist and Noragami.
    My least favorite would be none so far!

• Call me old fashioned, but my favorite to this very day is and always will be Cowboy Bebop.

As far as my least favorite? That would be the god-awful piece of crap sad excuse of an Outlaw Star spin-off, Angel Links. >0<

• I heard of cowboy bebop but never actually watched it I'll have to check it out

• Well I listed some of my favorite Animes in my introduction thread, if you wanna refer to it.

As for least favorite, Hmmm…...........

Well, some I watched & didn't particularly care for were...................

Divergence Eve (the dub at least)

I just started watching Air Gear & can't seem to get into it.

I watched Shiki, didn't dislike like it, but wasn't thrilled over it.

Can't really think of any more right now.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Call me old fashioned, but my favorite to this very day is and always will be Cowboy Bebop.

As far as my least favorite? That would be the god-awful piece of crap sad excuse of an Outlaw Star spin-off, Angel Links. >0<

Spaceman, is Cowboy Bebop where you have your avatar from?

• @yeontoo:

Spaceman, is Cowboy Bebop where you have your avatar from?

No, actually. That's Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star and Tsumugi from K-on.

• Favorites: Great Teacher Onizuka, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Steins;Gate

Least favorite: There are many anime that I havent finished that really really dislike but Ill only list the ones I finished. Only one that pops into my head is Sword Art Online (the first half was ok, dare I say even good but it all went downhill very fast)

• favorite: bleach, dragon ball gt, and etc.

• Favorites: Welcome to the NHK, Steins;Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Genshiken
    Least favorites: Girls Bravo, Darksides Blues, and SaiKano

• Some of my faves (so far): Psycho-Pass, Laughing Under the Clouds, D.Gray-man, BlacK Butler, Kamisama Kiss, Death Parade and K (aka K Project).

My least favorites are Freezing, Rosario + Vampire and a few others that I can't think of but also have lots of bussoms appear.

• You are a girl, right burrahobbit1987? lol

• @biggdaddymiller:

You are a girl, right burrahobbit1987? lol

What difference does that make?

I also hate Rosario+Vampire and Freezing, and I'm as red-blooded male as they come.

Granted, I hate them for reasons other than "bosoms", but still.

• @biggdaddymiller:

You are a girl, right burrahobbit1987? lol

I don't hate them because they portray girls with breasts, I hate them because they rely on boob jokes episode after episode and MY EXPERIENCE says most of those shows do it. If that never bores a person, I can see why they would like it. I'm not scared of breasts, I watch Game of Thones. I just don't like boob jokes every episode. Perhaps I should have elaborated. Being a woman doesn't make me a prude.

• i havn't found an anime i don't like yet but my favorites are between Another and Elfen lied.

• favorites:
    Gurren Lagann
    Cowboy Bebop
    Dragon Ball (series)
    Evangelion

Least favorite:
    Xenosaga The Animation (12 episodes doesn't equal the first game that it was based from)

• Favorites:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica (films/TV show/Rebellion)- Starts out unsuspecting, ends masterfully. A truly great genre-deconstruction anime.

Wolf Children- Beautiful in every which way. Definitely Mamoru Hosoda's best film.

Cowboy Bebop- Though some episodes lacked depth, other episodes are among my favorite entertainment pieces.

Not-so-favorites:

Ghost Hound- Plot points left unresolved and an anti-climatic and unsatisfying conclusion. The plot also seemed to be all over the place at times too.

The FIRST 4 EPISODES of Samurai Champloo- I ended up really liking the series, but the first 4 episodes made me freaking hate it.

• Favorite amines: Log Horizon, Sword Art Online, Steins Gate, Death Note, Spice and Wolf, Accel World.
    Least Favorite: Clannad. I heard it was good so I checked it out recently and really tried to watch. Got to episode 8 before giving up. Really didn't like it.

• @bossman12340:

The FIRST 4 EPISODES of Samurai Champloo- I ended up really liking the series, but the first 4 episodes made me freaking hate it.

Good to know, because I watched the first two episodes today and thought about dropping it, but I'll hold out for a while longer.

• Favourites, where to begin: FLCL, Haibane Renmei, Love Hina, Excel Saga, Speed Grapher, Basalisk, XXX Holic, Fate stay Night, Bakemonogatari, Ergo Proxy, Working! Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Kamisama Dolls, Sword Art Online, Niskoi, Log Horizon.

Least Favourites: Dragon Ball, Naruto, Accel World, Bleach, Ben-to, Eureka Seven, Kenichi Mightiest Disciple.