Any new animes worth watching?

• I was just wondering if there were any knew animes that were good that I could start watching. I have kinda been stuck in a rut and didn't know what to watch. Some of the animes I like are Blue Exorcist, Noragami, Uran High School Host Club.
    Thanks!!

• For stuff that just came out, you REAAAAALLLLY need to watch Blood Blockade Battlefront. It's easily the best show this season. Seraph of the End and The Heroic Legend of Arslan are both pretty good, too.

As for stuff from the past two seasons, check out Rage of Bahamut: Genesis, GARO, Yatterman Night, Assassination Classroom and Death Parade.

Oh, and Space Dandy, if you haven't already. :)

• Okay thanks! I've heard of Space Dandy, I'll watch it! Thanks for your help…As for the others I'll give em a shot!

• I also assume you've watched Attack on Titan already, correct? That's the new big "it" thing of the past few years.

• Yes I have watched Attack on Titan…call me crazy but I wasn't in love with it. Don't get me wrong it was extremely well done but, I like more Blue Exorcist style animes.

• Based on the three you mentioned

Yona of the Dawn, probably. Tokyo Ravens, probably. Laughing Under the Clouds, probably

On Crunchyroll, maybe you'd like The World Is Still Beautiful, or maybe Blue Spring Ride, or maybe The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior (these three are more romantic comedies, though)

• Alright thanks!

• well playing off your like of Host Club, Haganai: I don't have many friends is a good school based slice of life / comedy

• From this season? Well, other than the obvious Blood Blockade Battlefront.

Punch Line.

Punch Line, Punch Line, Punch Line, Punch Line.

Don't let the panty shots fool you into thinking it's an ecchi harem comedy or something. There is humor, but it's not the focus, and the story that's being slowly formed behind the scenes is looking to be completely insane.

Etotama and Show By Rock are pretty fun too, though the former had a pretty bleh first episode.

Seraph of the End is dumb, but it's enjoyably dumb.

The first season of Tokyo Ghoul last summer was pretty fantastic, but the second season ends with pretty much nothing resolved, so I wouldn't recommend it. If a third season adapting the sequel happens (which isn't likely, considering poor DVD and BD sales), then I'd think differently, but not now.

• I have a couple to recommend: Assassination Classroom and Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma.