New Here

• Hello, my name is BrokenDreams23, most just call me Broken.

A little about me…...............

I'm 30 years young & my two passions are Anime, of course, and video games............total geek, I know lol.

I've watched a total of 26 Animes, so far & some of my favorites include:

Tiger & Bunny
    Busou Shinki
    Eden of The East
    Heaven's Lost Property
    Psycho-Pass
    High School DxD
    Cat Planet Cuties
    Lagrange
    Coppelion
    Gurren Lagann
    Is This a Zombie?

I also really enjoy collecting figures, I have a small collection of about 19 figures that include Tiger & Bunny, One Piece, Captain Harlock, Persona 4, Hatsune Miku, Alice (Alice: Madness Returns), Evangelion & Gurren Lagann.

I do have manga, though I haven't read any yet. I do also have a number of Anime video games.

Anyway, I think I've covered the bases. I joined Funimation.com to watch & buy Anime because Funi is by far the best Anime company out there.

So yeah, that's it.

P.S. I'm a dub guy, though I will watch sub, but prefer dub. Please don't kill me lol.

• Welcome to the forums, Broken. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Thanks. If I find myself in need of help, I will let you know.

• @brokendreams23:

P.S. I'm a dub guy, though I will watch sub, but prefer dub. Please don't kill me lol.

I'm with you here. No worries. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us. :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.