Auto play setting & SD, 720p , 1080P

• can you please add autoplay to your Roku Channel and the sd 720p 1080p one time setting for shows because it is bad that you don't have autoplay but each time i go to watch a episode i have to choose 1080p or 720p or SD so can you please ass my suggestion

• FUnimation's Roku Channel has nothing to do with the FUNimation Channel since FUNimation does not run and operate the channel.

• Then talk to their partners and make it happen.

• The problem with this topic is that it's simply in the wrong place. I'll move it over to the Suggestion Box thread where it'll make more sense.

• I need help is tbere a way to change the 1080 to 720 on the ps4 application

• @deathishere:

can you please add autoplay to your Roku Channel and the sd 720p 1080p one time setting for shows because it is bad that you don't have autoplay but each time i go to watch a episode i have to choose 1080p or 720p or SD so can you please ass my suggestion

Yes, both of those features will be part of the next Roku build update.

@tisha21:

I need help is tbere a way to change the 1080 to 720 on the ps4 application

There is no way to change the quality setting on the PlayStation app. It automatically chooses the highest bitrate and quality setting based on your internet connection download speed and your TV. However, we will be adding a setting to restrict to SD or 720 as part of an upcoming update.

• @Sophie:

Yes, both of those features will be part of the next Roku build update.

Hello,

I know this thread is old but when exactly is the next update for Funimation on Roku to include autoplay?
    This is a basic feature available for Amazon, Netflix, YouTube, & Hulu to name a few and FUNimation
    has been around for some time as well as widespread use of Roku.

Thank you,