Just Finished the show!

• Hi everyone, I'm kinda new to this so I just wanted to see your opinions of the show. Personally, I thought it was very well done. Although, I was disappointed considering the fact that there is no season 2. Honestly I just got into Anime a few months ago, and all of my favorite animes have no second season. I feel like that's kind of smart in a way, because you can't have to much of one good thing (NOT INCLUDING HONEY SENPAI AND HIS LOVE OF SWEETS!) If animes just went season after season eventually watchers may become bored. I'm not saying multiple season animes are bad, but animes with only a single season, at least to me, are more exciting. Well tell me any of your thoughts!

• Hi, Katie! Welcome to the boards!

Ouran is one of my favorite shows. After I finished it, I definitely wanted more of my favorite characters, so I read the manga. It actually gets pretty in depth and fleshes out some characters better. Each medium has its strengths, so I manage to take away different aspects from the same story told through different media.

• I don't really have any strong feelings on it. It's a decent shoujo series.

If you want more Ouran, however, you can always check out the manga as paige mentioned.