Question about a movie ?

• hi guys, I was wondering if you guys will ever carry the whole series of "Berserk Golden Age Arc I: The Egg of the King" "Berserk Golden Age Arc II: The Battle for Doldrey" and berserk the advent. iev watched the first one on Netflix but they don't carry number two was hopeing you guys would have them all but don't have one.

• Wrong company, I'm afraid. VIZ Media actually owns the rights to the Berserk film franchise, and so far the only one that's streaming is the first one. All three films are available on DVD and bluray if you'd like to purchase or rent them, however.

Just a fair warning, though: The third film, "The Advent", has some very, VERY grotesque and sexually explicit scenes in it (it's borderline hentai, to be frank), so you probably won't be seeing it streaming anywhere anytime soon, I'm afraid. :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

Wrong company, I'm afraid. VIZ Media actually owns the rights to the Berserk film franchise, and so far the only one that's streaming is the first one. All three films are available on DVD and bluray if you'd like to purchase or rent them, however.

Just a fair warning, though: The third film, "The Advent", has some very, VERY grotesque and sexually explicit scenes in it (it's borderline hentai, to be frank), so you probably won't be seeing it streaming anywhere anytime soon, I'm afraid. :hmm:

I also heard there is a Tv show as well but don't see it on VIz media do you know where I could watch those ?

• Sadly, the TV show is out of print, so you're going to have to track down the DVDs for that one. :hmm:

• np thank you for all your help