Has anyone else not been able to play videos for the last 2 hours

• I was watching something and when I went to watch the next episode it wasn't working, I didn't want to post this to bugs if it was a wide spread issue and obvious.

• it it still down for you cause as well i cant. the video is just not showing up

• Anytime I have wanted to watch something I haven't been able to play videos. It is simply absurd.

• @uniquez:

it it still down for you cause as well i cant. the video is just not showing up

Ok then I wont post it in the support thread because it will be blindingly obvious that there a problem if I'm not the only one just from looking at load on the video server, never mind the number of e-mails and posts that have probably been made about it.

• @RogerSmith2004:

Anytime I have wanted to watch something I haven't been able to play videos. It is simply absurd.

Tbh this is the first time I have ever had a problem with watching videos on Funimation and I have been a member for like over a year and I watch stuff on here regularly… So... I think it may be a problem on you side most the time, not this time but most the time.

Or it could be because I watch at non prime times. which if they are getting crashes on the video hosting server at prime time that regularly then that is ridiculous.

• -_-….

This is what we pay for eh?

• @demosthenas:

-_-….

This is what we pay for eh?

Hey thats what I was trying to watch as well, is that also the second episode. Because that's were it went all wrong for me too. Eh oh well I still have Plastic Memories and Kuroko's Basketball to watch on… Another place, I don't know if you able to mention other anime streaming sites on this fourm as why I'm not naming names.

• @qepsilonp:

Hey thats what I was trying to watch as well, is that also the second episode. Because that's were it went all wrong for me too.

It appears to be site wide.

• its stupid how much problems people have with this site. for streaming. they need to up their game. netflix and crunchyroll are betting them by far. even tho one has less anime and the other is only subs

• I'm having the same issue when using Chrome. However, I can watch the same videos fine using IE.

• @FuniFan:

I'm having the same issue when using Chrome. However, I can watch the same videos fine using IE.

Ah gonna have to brush the dust off IE then.

• Got a question for FUNimation? Excited for the latest announcement? Talk about it here.

"If you have an issue with the website or with your subscription account, please use our Support page. www.funimation.com/support Please do not post in the forum.

Note: General FUNimation discussion is A-ok here. Anime-specific questions should go in their appropriate forum. If it is not a FUNimation anime or there is no forum for it yet, please post your question in the Anime forum."

snort Thats because they don't want us airing their dirty laundry. This thread is locked and deleted in 5… 4... 3...

• @uniquez:

its stupid how much problems people have with this site. for streaming. they need to up their game. netflix and crunchyroll are betting them by far. even tho one has less anime and the other is only subs

Problem is this isn't there main business where as full anime streaming services would be in the wind if there streaming service didn't work because thats all they have but Funimation would do basically fine without there streaming service.

• Yes and I having a worst problem. I deletes my cookies to see if that fix it, fuck it only make worst. I been trying to log in using google plus and it does 't even show the log in area where you put the email and password. I click and click but nothing happens. The only reason I was able to logging was because I when and use the internet explore and only video are shown too in the internet explore -_- I hate the internet explore I fucking hope they fix the bug fast. God dammit I shouldn't have to go to another search engine so I can see videos or even access my account in the first place fuck.

• i had no problem watching those episodes sounds like your haveing the blank player issue.
    which is posted in the faq forum.
    try deleting cookies,browser history,ect
    for me whenever this happens i just refresh the webpage until it works
    remember to put in a support ticket if your still haveng problems

p.s. im still using windows vista, which i cant update past ie9, and have very few problems on this site

• See ive tried firefox and IE both dont work… :/

• @demosthenas:

Got a question for FUNimation? Excited for the latest announcement? Talk about it here.

"If you have an issue with the website or with your subscription account, please use our Support page. www.funimation.com/support Please do not post in the forum.

Note: General FUNimation discussion is A-ok here. Anime-specific questions should go in their appropriate forum. If it is not a FUNimation anime or there is no forum for it yet, please post your question in the Anime forum."

snort Thats because they don't want us airing their dirty laundry. This thread is locked and deleted in 5… 4... 3...

Well I'll post in the Support forum then, although I can basically guarantee before they read my comment they will already know because as I said if anyone bothers to look at the load on the video server they will notice it has a 0% utilization.

• I just tested it in Firefox and IE neither work for me as well. Hell…. I couldn't even log in on firefox.

• Same problem on google too.

• It won't matter what you try. The problem is on the site's end, not our end.

• Yeah just cleared my cookies and histroy couldn't log in for a second had to go to the store and log in from there. And tbh I don't particularly care if Funimation doesn't like there dirty laundry being aired if it had been a problem that could have been solved from my side this would have been the fastest way to get a fix.