What's good?

• New to Funimation, but been watching anime since young Toonami Tom lol. So yeah, tell me something good.

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

As far as recommendations, tell me, what kind of shows do you like? What are some of your favorites that you've seen already?

• Well since you like Toonami Ill suggest a few action shows not on toonami. Psycho Pass and Eden of the East are two shows I think you might like. LIke SpacemanHardy said if you give us some of your favorites it will be easier to suggest some shows for you.

Oh yeah and welcome to the forums ^_^

• welcome to the forums. enjoy posting with us.

Don't know what you've seen so I don't know if you might like these but a couple recommendations I can give are D.Gray Man, Kill la Kill. Black Cat, Wagnaria aka Working, Shakugan no Shana and Log Horizon.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Heroic Age, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• you can find something good to watch on funimation

• Definitely like shows like Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Bleach. So basically like action-adventure Anime's, and those 3 are my favorite shows to watch.

• I'll definitely check those shows out! And some of favorites are Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Bleach.

Thanks lol

• It seems that you're a big fan of long-running shounen type shows, so you might want to check out One Piece, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist (both original series and Brotherhood), Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Toriko.

• Thanks, and I definitely will.

I've seen a lot of Anime shows, but my top 3 favorite right now are Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Bleach. Since Naruto is over, I'm probably about to start getting into One Piece, but all those shows you recommended, I'll definitely check them out. Also I've been watching Kill la Kill, it's such an action/interesting fast pace show.

• If you like Kill la Kill, then definitely check out Gurren Lagann as well.

There's also Ninja Slayer which is…. "interesting", but it's also a lot of fun and made by the same people.

• @jlaking:

Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Heroic Age, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

Thanks, I'll definitely enjoy posting on here.

Also thanks for the recommendations, I've seen Samurai 7 before, and it was a good show, but I never got hooked on it. But I'll definitely check it out again.

@SpacemanHardy:

It seems that you're a big fan of long-running shounen type shows, so you might want to check out One Piece, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist (both original series and Brotherhood), Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Toriko.

Yeah, a huge fan lol. I've seen and heard about all these (which are all incredibly good) shows except for Toriko. So I'm going to look into that show immediately, seem pretty cool.

@SpacemanHardy:

If you like Kill la Kill, then definitely check out Gurren Lagann as well.

There's also Ninja Slayer which is…. "interesting", but it's also a lot of fun and made by the same people.

Thanks man, I totally forgot about that show!

EDIT: Please don't triple-post. Use the Edit Post button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!