Kawaii Kon 2015 - This year's experience!

• Hi,

I don't think I've really posted anything here before, but I figured I'd share some photos that I took over my convention weekend (March 27-29). I cosplayed as Matsuoka Gou from Free!, Roromiya Karuta from Inu x Boku SS, and Rima Touya from Vampire Knight.

Kawaii-Kon is held in Honolulu, Hawaii annually since 2005. This year, Kawaii-Kon has had the opportunity to have some great guests! This year we had: Todd Haberkorn, Bryce Papenbrook, Cassandra Lee Morris, Tohru Furuya, Jess Harnell, Rob Paulsen, Randy Rogel, Eir Aoi, and AKIRA! I was able to meet with all of them except for Eir Aoi and Randy Rogel.

Here are some of my pictures from the convention:

!

Overall, I think that has been the 2nd best Kawaii-Kon yet. This was my 9th Kawaii-Kon, as I started going in 2007. Over the years I have met so many new friends that I can talk with about anime.

This year I had the VIP pass, it's higher than a regular members pass, and below the Lifetime Membership pass. I had access to be ahead of regular members but behind lifetime for autographs and pictures. I was able to get autographs from Bryce, Cassandra, Todd, and AKIRA!! For AKIRA though, we had to buy something at her booth. I enjoyed this year a lot, though my feet sure didn't! xD

If you can't already tell, I'm a big fan of free! OTL