Pyscho Pass 2 Disc release

• I know the movie is quite a bit a ways off from being dubbed or released via disc, but what about psycho pass 2? I can't be the only one who wants to own a copy. I have seen the dub stream already, I was just wondering when the blu-ray will be released or if anyone has news on it. It seems like all my favorite shows are slated for a late 2015/2016 dub release :(

• Probably late 2015 or early 2016. Honestly hard to tell with their simulcast dubbing going on - they'll already have all the voice work all said and done, so just waiting to release it will be the only obstacle. Probably waiting longer so they don't have to charge an arm and a leg, but they could very well end up bumping their prices up a bit and in exchange, releasing their stuff sooner and sooner.

• I wouldn't mind slightly higher prices for certain series. Perhaps the Japanese producers put a hold on USA disc sales until they sell as many Japanese titles as possible. Also, Funi could be attempting to bring in as many simulcast subscribers as possible first before releasing it on disc, although this doesn't make much sense to me. Those who can't afford will stream and pirate. Those who can will buy the disc.