Does anyone know when the 373+ is going to be out to stream

• i cant await

• May 19th is the new streaming date.

• Well 373 + is already dubbed on a few other sites and apps

• Please can you give us the links to these other sites, as I cannot find any sites that have these episodes dubbed

• This post is deleted!

• ^ Absolutely not. Those sites are illegal pirate sites. Sharing links to such places is strictly forbidden on these forums.

• This post is deleted!

• ^ If it's the most recent English dubbed episodes of One Piece, I can assure you that any website other than FUNimation.com does NOT have the license to those episodes. Please DO NOT share links to pirate websites to other users via PM. It does nothing but hurt the R1 anime industry, gives nothing back to the original creators, and pays the ones running the illegal websites dirty money by means of illicit ad revenue.

• Woahhh spaceman shut it please was making a statement saying that they are so please chill

Not trying to ruin funimation concidering I subscribe and pay for all access

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the Edit button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• ^ I'm simply performing my duties as a forum moderator. Offering to share links to such websites is against the terms of service, so I felt it necessary to speak up.

I'm sorry if you felt that I stepped out of line, but I was simply doing what my job entails. Nothing more.

• I don't know about anyone else, but I kind of feel ripped off when I Pay $7.95 a month, and still have to wait for a "Streaming date" Sure you could sub for free for a month and basically avoid having to pay $30, but what does delaying it do? Do you drop the price of the DVDs after that point?

You are essentially scaring away your all access members into watching a pirated version of said show. More then likely you are loosing money because I'm sure a lot of viewers don't find $30 justified for the 10-12 episodes they get. I would even be willing to pay extra to stream the episodes the day the DVDs come out. Obviously, I don't know all of the details behind the scenes, but an explanations couldn't hurt. My 2 cents.

• @Leightonian:

I don't know about anyone else, but I kind of feel ripped off when I Pay $7.95 a month, and still have to wait for a "Streaming date" Sure you could sub for free for a month and basically avoid having to pay $30, but what does delaying it do? Do you drop the price of the DVDs after that point?

You are essentially scaring away your all access members into watching a pirated version of said show. More then likely you are loosing money because I'm sure a lot of viewers don't find $30 justified for the 10-12 episodes they get. I would even be willing to pay extra to stream the episodes the day the DVDs come out. Obviously, I don't know all of the details behind the scenes, but an explanations couldn't hurt. My 2 cents.

I imagine there are a lot of collectors willing to spend the 30 to 40 bucks on the collection, with the artfully (is that a word?) done box ect. Personally, I pay 7.95 (less if you do a year), to catch up on old shows I never watched. I started with Fairy Tail loved it, then moved on to One Piece when I caught up. I never really felt I was in for it for the newest streaming episodes, could be due to starting with Netflix maybe? Maybe I am just used to waiting along time for a whole season? I do think they charge a lot of money for a collection release on DVD, at least for the average consumer which is why I think it tends to cater to collectors. I try to take the downtime between dubs to find a new show.

• I actually feel very justified in paying the 30.00 for 10 episodes. you guys are so spoiled. This is going to spoil my age but I remember when I paid 30.00 for a 3 episode VHS. It disgusts me to see people with such value in anime today and still not be satisfied.

• @booey316:

I actually feel very justified in paying the 30.00 for 10 episodes. you guys are so spoiled. This is going to spoil my age but I remember when I paid 30.00 for a 3 episode VHS. It disgusts me to see people with such value in anime today and still not be satisfied.

I agree with you! These days people are expecting everything to be given now, and on the cheap. It seem they don't want to understand that Dubbing shows is really expansive, and after pay royalty.

I'm sorry but I'm using your quote as an example only:
    @Leightonian:

I'm sure a lot of viewers don't find $30 justified for the 10-12 episodes they get.

You need to keep in mind the manufacturing cost, they need to pay the voice actors, they still need to finish to pay for the license, and they need to pay royalty. You might be thing now "The what is the point of paying the All Access/SubPass" that is to help them to pay it off faster, and us to support them in the making of the show.

• @booey316:

I actually feel very justified in paying the 30.00 for 10 episodes. you guys are so spoiled. This is going to spoil my age but I remember when I paid 30.00 for a 3 episode VHS. It disgusts me to see people with such value in anime today and still not be satisfied.

hell just to add on to what you said, it cost about what amounts to $20-30 to buy the blue-ray versions of the current one piece episodes in japan and those always have about 2-4 episodes in each set. If I am looking at it right, it is technically cheaper to buy the sets in america then in japan.