….hi....

• …Hey all. I'm Jael, been an anime fan for a little over 20 years and I have seen too much to even make a fav list, so feel free to check my MAL with the banner below. I keep it semi updated for anime, not so much for manga. I dont watch as much anime as I used to, but its still a pleasure of mine....

...Besides anime, i'm a huge Power Ranger fan, but oddly enough I cant stand Super Sentai, and am a marvel fan. I write slash fiction when I have time and love playing cards against humanity on xyzzy. My tumblr is kinda lame, mainly dedicated to my ships and promoting my fanfictions, but...ya...i finally broke down and am paying for a subscription since netflix and hulu are lacking in the dub department, (i like dub and sub equally but when I'm working on GIS stuff it's easier to watch stuff dubbed)...so....ya....hi all...

• Welcome to the forums, Jael. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

Funny you should mention Pretend You're Xyzzy; I'm actually the one who came up with the custom Anime pack and it's extension. ^_^

• Welcome to the forums 2lost4words. If i remember correctly you were with us on the old site yes? Anyways. enjoy posting with us.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Welcome to the forums, Jael. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

Funny you should mention Pretend You're Xyzzy; I'm actually the one who came up with the custom Anime pack and it's extension. ^_^

Wow awesome! and thanks!

@Dragon0:

Welcome to the forums 2lost4words. If i remember correctly you were with us on the old site yes? Anyways. enjoy posting with us.

Yes, I was, it has been awhile though. I'm surprised someone remembered! I do think I remember your username Dragon0!

• Welcome, 2lost4words! Nice to meet you! :)

• @2lost4words:

Yes, I was, it has been awhile though. I'm surprised someone remembered! I do think I remember your username Dragon0

I usually have a terrible time with remembering names. I recognize faces better. lol but since it was a name I could see I guess that's why I remember. but its nice to see an old face back on the forums. :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.