Ello

• I have heard of funimation before just never used it but looking for more anime sites with a bit more anime shows than the one i use. Ive been using crunchyroll since 2010. So i decided to come here and also try to subscribe but one question after i subscribe will the shows on the site/ps4 have more than 4 episodes after being subscribed?

But anyhow nice to meet u all u can call me Sonar. im a huge anime freak.

• Hi there!!! my name is pip. i'm new here too uwu it's nice to meet u, sonar!!

what're some of your fave animes??

• @sonar:

So i decided to come here and also try to subscribe but one question after i subscribe will the shows on the site/ps4 have more than 4 episodes after being subscribed?

Yes it should. As a All Access subscriber you'll get the first couple eps of new shows and then on they do they are available for home release you get the rest. And you have access to the whole of Funi's catalog.
    Welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• Just to be sure before you sign up, you are situated in the U.S. or Canada, correct? FUNimation doesn't have streaming rights outside of those countries, so a subscription won't do you any good if you don't live in North America.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• yep im based from colorado. and for girahim many kinds many many. 1 last question after subscribing does it also take away the ads?

• @sonar:

yep im based from colorado. and for girahim many kinds many many. 1 last question after subscribing does it also take away the ads?

yes it gets rid of ads, ther is a few titles (cant remember of the top of my head) that still have ads, a few of the older titles.

enjoy watching anime with us :)

• Welcome, sonar! :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.