Can you all add a autoplay on the roku channel please

• okay I've was watching some shows on Funimation channel and then i stopped cuzz there is no autoplay on the channel I'm useing Crunchyroll now cuzz they have a autoplay the only thing i see that is good with Funimtion is more Dubbed anime

• I wish the Roku app had an autoplay feature too, but it's not make or break for me; I love dubbed anime and I'm rather attatched to a lot of their VAs :)

• well with the autoplay you dont have to keep hitting OK or Play to watch the next episode i like to just sit back and watch and not hit buttons i send more time on crunchyroll cuzz they have autoplay but thay just have 20 things that is dubed but I've watched all them all ready so now I'm watching the subed stuff now till Funimation gets autoplay and i think ill cancel my subscription till that is done

• @deathishere:

well with the autoplay you dont have to keep hitting OK or Play to watch the next episode i like to just sit back and watch and not hit buttons i send more time on crunchyroll cuzz they have autoplay but thay just have 20 things that is dubed but I've watched all them all ready so now I'm watching the subed stuff now till Funimation gets autoplay and i think ill cancel my subscription till that is done

I've had crunchyroll awhile, and with their latest roku update… we were begging for a rollback. They do have autoplay... grant you, but you can't rewind or fast forward... it goes to the next video or the last.
    Hulu has both.
    Funimation has shows that other folks don't. What I'd like to suggest is a feature that at a glance, you can see what shows you've not seen yet in series.

• This post is deleted!

• @yeontoo:

I've had crunchyroll awhile, and with their latest roku update… we were begging for a rollback. They do have autoplay... grant you, but you can't rewind or fast forward... it goes to the next video or the last.
    Hulu has both.
    Funimation has shows that other folks don't. What I'd like to suggest is a feature that at a glance, you can see what shows you've not seen yet in series.

I see what you saying and i also would like a option to just select the quality of the shows you what you watch because i hate each time i play a show i have to select 1080p each time