Not allowed in this territory

• I keep getting this message for every video i try and watch. I just switched routers an that's when this started. please help i paid to watch and i can't.

• Just to make sure, you are in the U.S. or Canada, correct?

• @Fireshinen:

I keep getting this message for every video i try and watch. I just switched routers an that's when this started. please help i paid to watch and i can't.

Assuming you are in the US or Canada, it sounds as if your modem pulled a new IP address that Funimation's geo-IP database doesn't recognize as being in either country. Without waiting on Funimation support, about the only thing you can try is power cycling your modem and hoping it will pull a new IP that is recognized as being in the US or Canada.

Be aware, however, that DHCP IP leases are typically set for hours at minimum and more typically days, so power cycling may not do the trick. I suspect when you say "new router", you actually meant a new modem/router combo, and the different MAC address caused your ISP to assign a new IP address.

If you contact Funimation support, I suggest providing them with your external (WAN) IP address. If you don't know how to obtain it, and easy way is to just visit this site:
    http://ipchicken.com/