Suggestion for the players is there a way to add autoplay to the shockwave player

• okay my suggestion is to add a autoplay function to the shockwave player or to whatever player you use for the site and the apps and the roku channel that would be nice so people can just sit back and watch their favorite anime from start to finish if they so chose to

• Two additional suggestions if implemented (on the web player or elsewhere):

1. A toggle to turn it on or off.
    (I dislike players or apps that have autoplay with no way to disable it, and I expect I'm not alone)

2. An "Are you still awake?" function.
    As I recall, Netflix has this function, and also Hulu, although I seem to recall Hulu's presents itself as more of a "Shouldn't you consider taking a break?" feature. Aside from the possibility of someone watching on connection that has a bandwidth cap, there is no use wasting bandwidth if someone actually isn't watching.

• @TheAncientOne:

Two additional suggestions if implemented (on the web player or elsewhere):

1. A toggle to turn it on or off.
    (I dislike players or apps that have autoplay with no way to disable it, and I expect I'm not alone)

2. An "Are you still awake?" function.
    As I recall, Netflix has this function, and also Hulu, although I seem to recall Hulu's presents itself as more of a "Shouldn't you consider taking a break?" feature. Aside from the possibility of someone watching on connection that has a bandwidth cap, there is no use wasting bandwidth if someone actually isn't watching.

well i do like the idea of the on and off toggle but i sit a watch anime all day long so i just don't like the are you still there thing it is so annoying after 3 4 or 5 episodes to have to hit a button if i wanted to do that i would just not even ask for autoplay and no i don't have a life but anime

• I definately stand behind an autoplay function on the Roku player!

• @burrahobbit1987:

I definately stand behind an autoplay function on the Roku player!

yes i just got a new roku and im using Crunchyroll more because there is a autoplay on it it just has less dubbed anime ill make another post for the roku to have a autoplay and Crunchyroll also has the funtion that lets you play the shows all in one type of res like 1080p , 720p and sd please add all ive asked to your roku channel please

• well i think admin , mods don't look at posts any more this is so sad