Playstation Vita App?

• Since FUNimation has made the app for PS3 and PS4, do you think that they will make a Vita app after they're done with the Xbok One app? I know may the only one on this but, it woukd be great to have one.

• I would like one on the Vita too, but it has a pretty small user base especially in the United States/Canada. But maybe since they have a ps3/ps4 app is wouldnt be that much work to make a Vita one after the Xbone one. One can only hope :P

• i just used ps vitas web browser to use funis website to play a video, and it actually worked very good.
    so if the do or don't make a app i can still use my vita :)

• @torrin:

I would like one on the Vita too, but it has a pretty small user base especially in the United States/Canada. But maybe since they have a ps3/ps4 app is wouldnt be that much work to make a Vita one after the Xbone one. One can only hope :P

As I recall, Funimation had stated a Vita app would be coming. I assume either some common framework is used, or perhaps this is a Sony requirement for getting an app on the PS3 and/or PS4.

Check the post by Sophie dated 02-04-2014 in this thread:
    http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?2969-Funimation-App-for-Ps4%28I-know-%29

• Thanks for sharing, that is good news :)